Veloxity is a MarTech company based in Silicon Valley. Our product is a mobile user engagement platform where you can target the right mobile customers at the right time with very powerful segmentation for all your campaign products, promotions and other contents. What makes Veloxity unique is that the deep behavioral insights are based on the full network activity on the device.
At Veloxity, we have an open culture and flat organization. We value the creative freedom and our employees’ opinions – input is encouraged, regardless of your position or title. As a member of our engineering team, you will work alongside a talented and passionate team in a constantly evolving startup environment. If you love writing code, excited about working with new technologies, then come talk to us.
- Communicate with stakeholders and provide data-driven analytics to customers by understanding their needs.
- Carrying out studies on data analytics that can be provided for potential customers.
- Preparing the preliminary reports that can help the marketing unit, creating the presentations.
- Preparing and publishing reports for sectors with existing data.
- Analyzing existing customer data and identifying new opportunities.
Talents and Specializations
- Graduates of Computer Programming, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Information Systems Management
- Complex SQL analytical query experience
- Experience in database systems (preferably PostgreSQL, MsSQL)
- Linux operating system experience
- Have completed military service or deferred at least 2 years
- Bash script experience
- Software development experience (Java, Pyton, R)
- Enthusiastic to work with big data technologies
- Data analysis with applications like Zeppelin and Jupiter